Yesterday was a summer day...
Almost 80 degrees!
This morning....?
Well...
You can see!
We need the moisture so we won't complain.
Yep...
That is a Coke truck...
It belongs to Mike...
Michelle is next to him...
It is his #28 B-Day!
Monday March 26, 2012
We had a wonderfully glorious day!
Michelle is a native of this country.
The Elliot's really know the back country.
We have lived in Idaho almost 45 years and never knew some of this existed.
I have heard of Thousand Springs...
But it is amazing...
Waterfalls all over up and down this area of the Snake river.
There were some beautiful moments...
I wouldn't let Mike stop I tried to get pictures as we went.
It was a rainy wet cold day...
But so beautiful.
Snake River
Descending down to the Bliss Dam.
Sturgeon are the native fish..
there are 26 species of Surgeon.
Things are much further along...
In Idaho's 'banana belt'...
In Idaho's 'banana belt'...
Green fields.
Beautiful cherry trees and Willows.
Bruneau Gorge
This Gorge is 40 miles long and up to 1,200 ft deep.
It is a tributary to the Snake River...
153 mile long river From Nevada to Idaho.
The gorge is 40 miles.
This is down below where is comes out of the gorge.
Snake river.
Carmela Vineyard
On the Snake River...
This is where we ate to celebrate...
28 years of life...
and 4 years of marriage.
The week was a whirlwind of sewing cleaning doctors and spiritual enlightenment...
We can actually see out our downstairs windows...
Jayden helped me clean the windows and window frames...
She thinks we need to clean them every 6 months instead of 6 years.
Everything is clean and made new downstairs...
Yes there will always be things to do...
But the bedding is all washed...
the floors are clean...
and...
things we didn't need moved out.
It was a gargantuan job.
Thank you Jayden and Angie.
You are worth your weight in gold.
She thinks we need to clean them every 6 months instead of 6 years.
Everything is clean and made new downstairs...
Yes there will always be things to do...
But the bedding is all washed...
the floors are clean...
and...
things we didn't need moved out.
It was a gargantuan job.
Thank you Jayden and Angie.
You are worth your weight in gold.
I have all the pieces together...
Still some more embellishments to add and a hook and eye.
Soni you will love this dress!
Soni you will love this dress!
Because of the Salt Storm yesterday...
And the snow through the night...
We were without power AGAIN!
Ben had a fire going and a generator running the TV.
And the snow through the night...
We were without power AGAIN!
Ben had a fire going and a generator running the TV.
So we watched the morning session of General Conference at Ben's.
His family is in Rigby with Melissa's parents for spring break.
We were back at our home for the afternoon conference...
The power came on at the end of morning conference.
Ben grilled some steaks for us on his grill with apple wood from our apple trees.
They were so yummy.
Conference was so amazing.
It always goes so quickly.
I never feel like I have had enough.
The theme is what ever the spirit taught you.
I am always amazed at what others hear...
I sometimes think we heard two different conferences.
To listen to a living Prophet and 12 amazing apostles...
plus all the seventy and sisters...
is such a treat...
A blessing so many do not even know about!
I had a chiropractic appointment...
and eye doctor...
I listen to CD's as I travel.
When Dad is with me we have been listening to Pres. Monson's book...
To the Rescue.
I love the new CD collection I have of Sheri Dew...
The power came on at the end of morning conference.
Ben grilled some steaks for us on his grill with apple wood from our apple trees.
They were so yummy.
Conference was so amazing.
It always goes so quickly.
I never feel like I have had enough.
The theme is what ever the spirit taught you.
I am always amazed at what others hear...
I sometimes think we heard two different conferences.
To listen to a living Prophet and 12 amazing apostles...
plus all the seventy and sisters...
is such a treat...
A blessing so many do not even know about!
I had a chiropractic appointment...
and eye doctor...
I listen to CD's as I travel.
When Dad is with me we have been listening to Pres. Monson's book...
To the Rescue.
I love the new CD collection I have of Sheri Dew...
http://deseretbook.com/Sheri-Dew-Collection-L/i/5023336
Most of the talks are like what we heard at conference.
The main theme is...
'How you treat others...
shows your commitment...
to Christ.'
No comments:
Post a Comment