Sunday, April 15, 2012

Precious Moments

A lot happened this week...
I sprayed weeds...
Stan plowed with the tractor in the field.
We did a lot...
BUT..
Joe came home with his family.
He hasn't been home for just about five years.

They have been fun to have with us.
Joe and Ceilidha (Kaleea) Tawny and Rhynli (Rinlee)
They are wearing the German attire.

Me and the girls.

There were a lot of people with us AGAIN...
We had seven of our children once again.  
Back: Steve Ben Stan Diana Chris
Front: Joe Beth Becky and Mary
that is Max Ben's dog.
Our oldest Granddaughter Adrienne and her almost fiance Ramil from the Philippines.
He has an engineering degree.
Good things are happening here.

 Of course we had to have a party...

Ceilidha will be nine next weekend....
She wanted a Doughnut Cake

 modeling one of her new presents...

 Grandpa at his best...
 The older children found they could, through static electricity, transfer all the balloons from the floor to the ceiling.
 Tawny, Joe's wife, helped the children make Fondant and decorate cupcakes.
 Of course we had a feast as well...

 Joe feeling right at home.

Sunday was Melissa's birthday.
We got all 38 candles on the cake.

 She also got gifts...

 The family gave her these flowers...
Thank you Beth.
I love the Bird of Paradise flowers...
Reminds me of Florida.





 Yes there was another feast!

 Jordan our newest Deacon passed the sacrament in our ward today...

 This was the favorite activity with the balloons.

 Genius' at work...
my computer died while I was gone.
Well it would just crash if it wanted to.
Trevor has worked on it off an on...
But it would keep crashing...
I do believe he brought my computer back to life...
I hope...
 It is looking goog to me.
This is the picture on the computer.
Mike and his dad.
(Mike and Nick built the computer...
Mike and Trevor upgraded it...)
The hero of the day...


Life is such a ride. 
We have such precious moments...
I have learned to cherish those moments...
You never know when things will come crashing in on you...
When that happens...
The Lord is so good...
You know He will pick us up dust us off...
then carry us through those trials.

I love the Lord.

No comments: