How do you define PAIN?
Each person has their own threshold...
I have decided that it is how we endure it that is important.
I am working on that...
Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ,
having a perfect brightness of hope
and a love of God and of all men.
Wherefore, if ye shall press forward,
feasting upon the word of Christ,
and endure to the end,
behold,
thus saith the Father:
Ye shall have eternal life.
I know three couples right now who are doing just that...
They will have eternal life...
My sweet Daughter-in-laws parents...
Both have been diagnosed with thermal cancers...
They live each day to it's fullest...
What a powerful example...
A wonderful man in our ward has been diagnosed with Lymphoma,
He to is in advanced stages...
He is a trooper and both he and his wife are enduring it well.
A couple in the Deland 2nd ward...
Janet and Jeff Miller...
He has been diagnosed with Lou Gehrig Disease (ALS)
This is a couple that nothing will get them down...
He will die soon...
life is to precious...
There are so many out there....
I could write a book...
Life came to Juniper this week...
Rain AND Snow...
It was measurable...
Now do we finish planting?
or
wait till spring...
It is really cold!
(Good thing the Lord told us not to gamble...
Farming is the biggest gamble of all...
The difference between farming and gambling?
We must have faith that our Heavenly Father will temper the elements for our purpose.
He is our partner...
It is His to give.
I went visiting in Malta Monday afternoon...
As I left Denise Darrington's this is what greeted me...
Believe me I took tons of pictures...
It was so beautiful.
To bad I am not a photographer.
A promise that there will be another harvest.
Tuesday morning as we left for Logan...
A view of the dusting of snow on our poor bear Black Pine Mountain.
Cache Valley, Logan, on the other hand...
Had a goodly amount of snow...
It was beautiful.
But Burrrrrrrr. I am NOT ready for this at all.
The annual Juniper Halloween party at Nelsons.
this was taken in our kitchen.
Stan wondered why I didn't have a hat of something for him.
I usually decide what he will be and work so hard to convince him he wants to do it.
This time he took my hat...
Later he had Dani's wig on.
Can't out guess this guy.
Lots of fun ghoulish things to eat.

Dylan as Larry the...
Ross Spider man
Stan and cousin Zeldon, it has been awhile for them to visit.
Dani's wig...
Three blind mice...
Olivia, Brooke Sierra (Brooke is Bryce and Jodi Campbell's daughter, a cousin)
These two are cousins, and such good friends.
Naomi and Reigan
games...
Most happy families have one thing...
They have a way of forgiving
and
forgetting
the imperfection of others
and
of looking for the good.
Pres. Dieter F Uchtdorf












1 comment:
I see Stan has been away from Deland too long by the looks of him and the green hair. And may I say you can keep the snow...burrrr....
Carole
Post a Comment