Wait! who is that...?
That is right! Oliver is on the right.
Doesn't he clean up nice?
Elder Lewis Jensen Spilsbury and Gregson
Gave Oliver a glimpse into what it would be like to be a missionary.
Two days with the missionaries left him excited about the work.
Adrienne got in on the act as well
Sister Jones and Homer took Adrienne under their wing...
It was a positive experience for all of them.
Adrienne and Oliver did well in the office and in the field.
What troopers.
Those working with them said they were great!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Christmas Stake Fireside
Flowers at the Stake Fireside were given away.
Adrienne wanted one...
We didn't get one but...
As we left a Spanish sister gave me this rose...
So I turned around and gave this rose to Adrienne.
Disney World
Our neighbor Sherri Hauert works at Disney..
Gave us a pass for parking and walked us into Disney World
The whole day at the park was free...
Except for food and purchases.
We had a fun day...
Gatorland
Granddaughters and Christmas trees...
I love it.
Missionary Devotional
A devotional by the missionaries
President and Sister Hall spoke..
A nice evening...
Seaworld
Christmas Day 2010
Cocoa Beach
(71 degrees)
Can you believe he is sitting right at the waters edge?
Adrienne jumped right in..
Oliver took his time but what a swimmer!
I just stood and got wet up to my waist...
Oh the fun...
Both Adrienne and Oliver collected A LOT of shells.
The creative side of Oliver...
No tools but his hands.
We had cereal bars..
We found the birds loved them.
The pigeons came right up to Oliver.
The seagulls hovered and ate out of my hand.
Grandpa helping Adrienne find shells.
Super Hero...
A good way to get the sand off your towel and dry it at the same time.
Below...
The results of a day in the sun.
The Vacation is over..
The blessings that come our way are enormous...
What a wonderful couple of weeks...
Joe's family...
Adrienne and Oliver...
Missionary work that had to be done through all the play.
(Check out Adrienne and Oliver's face book to see a lot more)
I am grateful for family.
I am grateful for the Gospel.
I am grateful for the Savior Jesus Christ.
He is real and I feel His presence on a daily basis.
Merry Christmas
Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment