Stan and I went for a walk...
and this is what we found...
Next 3 pictures the mission home.
That is a tree in bloom
Yes those are flowers
Apartment dwellers...
do some really creative things with patio's
do some really creative things with patio's
This is the home by the East Missionaries.
I took one earlier with fall decorations.
I really took this one because of the hanging pot of petunia's
I walked past these trees at the grocery store...
I had to stand there and inhale
Yum.....
Around the corner from the trees...
are newly planted petunias.
Poinsettia's Snap dragons and petunias at the temple.
Our Patio
Christmas at Leadership Training
Angels that help each time the missionaries need to be fed.
Yours truly...
No not Christmas...
Fuddruckers....
Elder Lewis Fullmer Wood and Schow
Elder Lewis Jensen Fullmer Wood and Schow.
Elder Schow is going home.
He has been a fantastic 'office Elder'
It will be a miracle if we get another Elder who is happy...
in the office.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Okay I know this is very warm to most of you...
But here...
in Orlando...
we are freezing.
in Orlando...
we are freezing.
I checked on line..
our humidity isn't as high as most of you either.
our humidity isn't as high as most of you either.
No mending except Stan's pants..
but I cut hair and had a lot of fun with the missionaries.
Stan took the missionaries and an investigator
to the temple tour.
I had to stay..
No room in the car for me :-(
The temple was open and we did go early Saturday morning.
Nativity at the temple
The Christmas season is wonderful in many ways. It is a season of charitable acts of kindness and brotherly love. It is a season of being more reflective about our own lives and about the many blessings that are ours. It is a season of forgiving and being forgiven. It is a season to enjoy the music and lights, parties and presents. But the glitter of the season should never dim our sight and prevent us from truly seeing the Prince of Peace in His majesty.
Let us all make this year’s Christmas season a time of rejoicing and celebration, a time when we acknowledge the miracle that our Almighty God sent..
His Only Begotten Son,
Jesus Christ,
to redeem the world!
His Only Begotten Son,
Jesus Christ,
to redeem the world!
2 comments:
We saw poinsettias 3 feet tall at the temple yesterday, of course they weren't outside like yours, but still...very amazing.
Loved the Christmas Devotional tonight...especially because we were just there this morning. What good stuff - Florida is looking VERY tempting!
Post a Comment