Life is looking good...
I can sleep flat on my back...
I can go up and down stairs carrying things.
I cleaned the larger portion of my house...
BY MYSELF...
I have nothing but gratitude in my heart for the healing taking place in my body.
The Twin Falls Temple is closed for two weeks of cleaning and maintenance.
With the day free...
I have been doing double time on therapy...
Larry and Becky have made their home available to me.
They have a room and bathroom downstairs that I can use.
I can study my Gospel Doctrine lesson...
I can exercise...
and Sleep!
This is Logan Therapy...
The people here know me well...
First my knee...
Now my back...
They are so friendly and fun.
I love going and getting that extra boost.
It has really helped me...
It feels good to be more independent...
Yes I get tired...
I am still very weak..
BUT
I feel daily improvement.
I am knocking on wood when I say this...
BUT...
I am so excited...
I want to claim my health again.
Princesses everywhere....
Reigan was invited to a princess party...
Beth Campbell took Reigan and her daughter Naomi over to Malta Saturday morning...
Beth's comment was that was quite the 'gaggle' of princesses.
She loves her Bell dress and was so excited to wear it...
Nothing like a princess around the house to make things...
magical.
I only stayed in Logan two days instead of three for Thearpy...
Because of the winter storm...
So glad I did.
The next day the high way closed down.
I would have been out till Friday sometime...
When the storm settled and the sun came out...
It was so beautiful.
Stan said on the way to church today...
It is wonderful the way the Lord makes snow so beautiful.
That helps us to endure it.
Picnic table
That read strip...Sand box...
After Stan shoveled...
The pat to Ben's...
Kids who come and go to chore have paved the way.
The Atonement of Jesus Christ
is the very root of Christian doctrine.
You may know much about the gospel
as it branches out from there,
but
if you only know the branches
and those branches do not touch that root,
if they have been cut free from that truth,
there will be no life
nor substance
nor redemption in them.
Boyd K Packer
No comments:
Post a Comment