It is hard to put on paper events that are so perfect.
Friday December 17....
We met Becky and Sydney in Brigham...
Then headed to the airport...
We started our trek to Alabama.
Stan conquered his fear of flying...
More or less.
He was a trouper....
Syd and Becky were wonderful traveling companions...
This is how Stan was a lot of the time...
In Nashville where we landed we met up with Esther and Austin who flew in from Denver CO.
We rented a car and drove to Harvest/Huntsville AL
Saturday morning...
Isaiah and Breonna preparing for the temple sealing.
Andrew cantching a few Z's before the temple...
Chad's mom Carolyn
Andrew Isaiah and Carolyn
Breonna just got beads in her hair...
Proud mom Sarah...
CeAnna Grandpa Grandma Syd Breonna and Isaiah
CeAnna with GG Campbell
Sarah with her dad...
Chad not so 'little' Ben and Stan...
Birmingham temple...
Two little children with another wedding party...
They are eating pansy petals.
Two little Angels...
Just about time...
Ben...
Andrew...
The time in the sealing room went all to quickly...
We were all wishing the sealer would go slower.
BUT...
Isaiah was really good and it was wearing thin...
Wise sealer.
A beautiful eternal family...
Andrew, Sarah, Chad CeAna Ben
Breonna and Isaiah...
Our new little eternal children...
Same picture but GG Caps in the left and GG Campbell on the Right.
Here we have Becky and Syd on the left and Esther and Austin on the right....
One last family shot...
Ben Andrew Sarah Isaiah Ceanna and Breonna...
Beautiful aren't they?
DINNER
Everyone looks very intent...
Very hungry and to many choices....
Cracker Barrel....
Sunday after church we went to see the land where the NEW
Capps home will hopefully be in one year...
With the extra kids things are really cramped in the house they have now...
It is beautiful...
With horse ranches that border them...
CeAnna is certainly happy for that....
They even have a little pond...
We had dinner at Capps...
Yummy roast beef smoked by our one an only Ben Capps...
I think he did that Friday....
THEN....
Time for games...
Monday morning VERY early....
It was time to head back home...
Esther and Austin had an hour wait after we left...
Pretty good planning...
Esther Austin Sydney and Becky
While we were in Alabama it was raining a lot...
At home...
It was beautiful...
A little treacherous on the roads dodging stopped trucks.
Tuesday I went to see Doctor Clegg about my back...
This is a doctor that has quite a reputation for healing backs...
Surgery is his last resort...
He told me that doing the Pilates I started last week is perfect...
Dr. Garg told me to lay low...
He then took me back to Therapy where I had my knee healed...
I have Ryan once again...
YES!
He did everything just perfect...
I walked out of there a new person.
Doctor Clegg did prescribe steroids...
I didn't dare take them before the temple...
So I started Friday...
The pain in my back is gone...
BUT....
I feel like I am on a Caffeine over dose.
Three more days!
The Lord was with us at the temple.
Wonderful time...
I love it there....
Friday....
Raft River Elementary Christmas Program...
Kindergarden is a huge class...
The have divided it...
They don't look to happy...
BUT....
They sang 'I want a hippopotamus for Christmas'
To cute...
Reigan is three from the left...
Dylan is the tallest in his class
So he was right in the middle...
He was so cute trying to sing and do the hand gestures as well.
Sierra is the talest in her class. She is in the back Blue shirt...
Olivia is in Sierra's class, she is one of the shortest...
The whole Grade school....
Raft River Elementary is really growing...
I did some visiting while in Malta...
No matter what that always makes me feel better...
Malta not only has sidewalks now but they have Christmas decorations on the new light posts...
Saturday we went to the grave side service for Sarah Harper...
there was a regular service for her in Provo where she died...
Pallbearers...
Good by Sarah...
After I had Mike and things were a little crazy in my life...
Emotionally, physically and spiritually...
This great woman who just married Rawlins Harper, second wife...
Came up to me and said...
We are Kindred Spirits...
From there she nourished me...
She was an angel sent from above...
I wouldn't be who I am today without her...
I love my scriptures so much...
Because of what she taught...
She was a teacher and Missionary....
A grandson sang this song....
Help Me Teach with Inspiration
1. Help me teach with inspiration;
Grant this blessing, Lord, I pray.
Help me lift a soul's ambition
To a higher, nobler way.
Grant this blessing, Lord, I pray.
Help me lift a soul's ambition
To a higher, nobler way.
2. Help me reach a friend in darkness;
Help me guide him thru the night.
Help me show thy path to glory
By the Spirit's holy light.
Help me guide him thru the night.
Help me show thy path to glory
By the Spirit's holy light.
3. Fill my mind with understanding;
Tune my voice to echo thine.
Touch my hand with gentle friendship;
Warm my heart with love divine.
Tune my voice to echo thine.
Touch my hand with gentle friendship;
Warm my heart with love divine.
4. Help me find thy lambs who wander;
Help me bring them to thy keep.
Teach me, Lord, to be a shepherd;
Father, help me feed thy sheep.
Help me bring them to thy keep.
Teach me, Lord, to be a shepherd;
Father, help me feed thy sheep.
Merry Christmas...
The gift of love for all His children...
That is all He Asks...
No comments:
Post a Comment