We had some good storms the first of the week...
The fall like weather is refreshing...
We really missed the different seasons while in Florida.
The sun was just coming up...
Through the clouds...
Everything was fresh and clean...
Fall...
I did a little visiting...
That was a good thing...
I am so grateful for the widows...
they have so much wisdom..
I am thankful for having Stan around.
The drain under the kitchen sink came lose and there was water everywhere.
I couldn't bend...
Don't know what I would have done if it happened when he was gone...
Wednesday...
Jayden and Sierra came over...
They cooked our meal for Thanksgiving...
They did a marvelous job.
The only part of the meal Stan and I were in charge of was the turkey...
It wasn't done...
They did the stuffing...
Yummy Sweet Potato Casserole...
they baked 4 pies...
And
A green bean casserole.
They spent the night...
So we started a 1000 piece Puzzle.
It has turned into a real project.
Chris and Jayden peeling and cutting potatoes
After dinner, Diana snitching...

Stan snitching...
Stan snoozing...
Reigan organizing something...
she had us all playing and having fun..
All hands are welcome in putting this puzzle together
The puzzle progressed quite nicely..
There were other games that were being played and so it goes...
There were other games that were being played and so it goes...
Jayden came over Saturday to clean the house for me...
What would I do without these girls?
After the work we concentrated on the puzzle...
What would I do without these girls?
After the work we concentrated on the puzzle...
We have some pieces spread out on the counter...
Jayden put a lot of the animals together over there...
There is so much to be grateful for...
The list would fill a good sized phone book.
"Our motives and thoughts ultimately
influence our
actions.
Jesus repeatedly emphasized
the power of good thoughts
and
proper motives:
'Look unto me in every thought; doubt not, fear not'
(D&C 6:36).
"In Proverbs we read,
'For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he' "
(Proverbs 23:7)



No comments:
Post a Comment