Becky and Larry and family got here Saturday afternoon...
This has been a fun packed happy 24 hours...
Sunday Morning...Larry rolling up their air beds before church.
I love a full house.
Grandpa helping Jordan wrap Grandpa's belt around him a couple times.
Becky and Sid in the bathroom getting ready...
Beautiful.
The resort they are staying at is...
Corrinado Springs.
Blank it on the bed has little Mickey's in the center of each of the designs.
These are the first rocks I have seen in Florida...
And they are real rock..not cement.
Corrinado Springs from across the lake.
We went to the temple from there...
The resort was beautiful wholesome and fun...
But the spirit on the temple ground was a powerful contrast.
Peace...
tangibility...
Families is what it is all about...
This is where we want our treasure to be.
It is such a wonderful experience to be a missionary...
And be able to share this life with our children.
The gospel is true
THIS I KNOW.
3 comments:
So jealous...but I said that already, so I guess I'm just really happy you all are together :)
Ugh. I keep telling myself we paid for an adoption instead of a vacation, but it doesn't make me want to be there less!
I am just happy that someone from our family is there to help with the homesickness (if there is any) and share in their experiences. Have fun and enjoy it all!
Post a Comment