In life there are things that come our way...
That are eternal in every aspect.
My children of course.
My wonderful Husband.
BUT...
By far...
Grandchildren top the list.
Malta Elementary School Christmas Play
Dylan 3rd from the right in the back...
An note here, there are a lot of these children Stan and I have taught.
No Grandchildren, but this grade school band is note worthy
Reigan is second from the right...
Sierra left a hurricane, Olivia right the tooth fairy...
The reindeer got sick so all the other magical characters helped Santa deliver Christmas presents.
Ross is right smack dab in the middle...
What a guy.
Sierra and Olivia again...
This is the Malta Elementary School
What a site...
It warms my heart to see how our area is growing.
They are also lined up along both walls all the way to the back.
A fun lunch with Jordan and Sydney...Of course Becky.
Annul Pumpkin Roll Production...
Sierra Olivia and Brooke helped me with pumpkin rolls this year...
No Brooke in not officially my granddaughter...
But I did have a lot to do with raising her dad...
Paul.
Stan's brother....
Dani came and went as well.
Jayden and Reigan came later on...
When Brook is concentrating...
She opens her mouth and sticks out her tong
Four main stations are involved...
These girls were able to do it all before the day was over...
Olivia...
1st pumpkin roll that was gift worthy.
the first one fell apart...
Oven temp and a few other tweaks and we were good to go...
We messed up just enough to have a taste now and then.
Brook and Sierra...
Last years Pumpkin Roll helpers...
Jayden and Dani...
While we worked there was a lot of playing going on...
Reigan...
Toward the end of the project, things were pretty sticky and gooey.
They all joined forces after things were cleaned up...
To make a snowman family.
Jayden Reigan Sierra Brooke and Olivia...
oh
Can't for get Max
Reigan is hiding...
We did a lot of puzzles as the day wore on into evening.
Christmas Eve...
Chris and Ben's family came over for traditional tacos.
We had Melissa's yummy pear and blueberry pie...
and of course a pumpkin roll.
Thursdays after our temple shift we generally meet up with Mike...
He is our family 'coke' distributor.
We have lunch and a good visit.
This is very very very scary....
When I go to the temple I always put on the top watch.
But on this particular morning I couldn't find it.
So I asked Stan if he thought I could wear my everyday watch.
He said sure...so I put it on...
when I got to the temple all the sisters were around the temple clock setting watches to temple time.
I lifted up my sleeve and there were two watches.
I didn't even see it when I was changing.
Everyone got a great laugh...
As for me...
I got a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach...
It isn't a matter of 'if' but 'when'.
This is certainly a huge scare for me.
Friday December 27 was Reigan's #7 birthday...
We went to Texas Roadhouse where the waiters really make a huge thing of it...
She didn't like being put on the spot...
She did cheer up when I threatened to eat her birthday Icecream treat they brought to her...
We also went to see the movie...
Frozen...
This was Reigan's first time in a movie theater.
She like it.
We also went into Deseret Book.
She was used to a library where you check books out.
Choosing a book for her birthday was a difficult task.
This was her first time in a bookstore.
Becky designed the sweatshirts we gave our family for Christmas...
Angie is modeling the zipper sweatshirt.
There are tee shirts
Sweat shirts
and
Onsies.
Yes, life is precious!
No one can cuddle a cherished
newborn baby,
look into those beautiful eyes,
feel the little fingers,
and caress that miraculous creation without deepening reverence for life
and for our Creator.
Life comes from life.
It is a gift from our
Heavenly Father.
It is eternal,
as he is eternal.
No comments:
Post a Comment