Saturday, April 23, 2011

Each life that touches ours for good...

Louie and Jeanne Marie Tibbitts
Jeanne Tibbitts
4 July 1958---16 April 2011

 Deanna Edwards a family friend and recording artist...
expresses our feelings beautifully...
  I love Deanna Edwards whose life was filled with love and compassion for those who were dying and those who were grieving. Her Work Shops and original songs will live on in the hearts of those she has touched.  
Mine is one of those...
These are her words...

Eric Lund, a young man who was dying from leukemia in a New York hospital, said to his mother, "Mom, walk in the world for me!" He was really saying, "I want you to live better and love better because I was here." His message has given hope to countless thousands who have made the decision to make their "walk in the world" a beautiful one.
Walk In The World For Me

The time has come now
For me to say goodbye.
No sad farewells
Will we share
For you will live within me
And I will live in you.
No words can say
How much we care.

We've walked together
On the dusty roads of life,
But kept our eyes upon a star.
We've laughed at the little things
And cried along the way.
I've come to know
The friend you are.

Walk in the world for me!
Sing a happy melody!
And keep my memory
Not far away.
May you find
That life will bring
All the best of everything!
Take special care of you
For me today!
 
 Love you girl...
 

No comments: